Wuzhen is one of the most renowned water towns in China, with a time-honored history tracing back to 6000 years ago. Thus the Wuzhen One Day Tour offered by SHF seems more like a historic and cultural journey than a simple scenery tour.
The first stop would be Sanbai Wine Workshop, which is well-known for its products with refreshing and lingering aftertaste. You will visit the workshop and also have a chance to make wine by yourself. Isn’t it amazing? Having finished your wine, you will be shown around a famous local print plant. As we know Printing is one of the Four Great Inventions in the ancient China. So only in a traditional print workshop can you really get the essence of printing and its significance. Wanna know more about the local culture and customs besides the wine and printing? Be patient and tag along. The last not the least stop is the Folk Custom Museum. This museum displays the folk custom of birthday celebration, wedding as well as celebrations of various festivals from late Qing Dynasty to 1949. And all of them will be shown in halls respectively. From the clothes, waxworks and pictures etc. you could get an all-round idea about the epitome of Wuzen’s history. SHF assures to provide an interesting and pleasant Wuzhen tour for you.
All you should do now is to pack up and contact us!
Link to City Guide - Dig Deeper of the City
|Wuzhen - Ranked as the top four water towns in China and famous for its quaint-styled buildings, limpid rivers etc.|
Contact us Tel: 0086-21-51098317 / 0086-25-83272712 / 1-800-928-9298 (toll free in USA & Canada)
Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brief : On both sides of a slabstone-paved street stand pubs, restaurants, pawnshops, weaving and dyeing establishments, and other businesses, all housed in wooden structures of brown. Rivers and creeks spanned with stone bridges in various designs flow through the town, and the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal passes by. Old waterside houses and outside corridors can be found here and there. This is the ancient town of Wuzhen.
- Trip : Hangzhou
Like the itinerary but do not fully satisfy with it? No worries! SHF offers you a chance to make an alteration based on your ideas about the schedules, attractions, guides etc. Fill out the form and wait for your own itinerary within 24 hours. Click to customized your China tours.
Note: Filling the form doesn’t mean booking an itinerary, thus no fees are charged. Please enjoy the whole designing process.
Why Choose Us
1. More than 20-year professional experience;
2. We are in China; we know China well;
3. Response in 24 hours;
4. Reasonable price;
5. Excellent customer service;
6. All trip long with exclusive vehicle driven by experienced driver;
7. Competent, licensed, English-speaking tour guide.
Online Booking Steps
1. Select or Tailor-made
Select a tour that most satisfies you or make a customized tour based on your unique ideas.
2. Fill out Enquiry Form and Wait for Tour Proposal
Have all the required information filled and submit. After that, please wait for our tour proposal within a working day.
3. Alteration & Confirmation
Carefully read our proposal. Make your alteration if necessary and then get the final confirmation.
4. Deposit & Full Payment
Make an online payment by your credit card or pay your money via banks.
5. Get the Final Confirmation
Make sure all things go smoothly and prepare for your trips.