Water Town Tours
Do you want to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city life? Would you like to appreciate the combination of Chinese profound culture and old-timey buildings & waters? Do you want to get your internal peace?
Our Shanghai-Water Town Tours, aiming at displaying both exotic modern sceneries and idyllic landscapes, will surly satisfy your needs. It is really a getaway from your drab city life.
Traveling with SHF to dig the dynamic and charming Shanghai city as well as the picturesque water county associated with exquisite bridges, limpid rivers and quaint houses.
Moreover, yummy local delicacy is another magnet for you. Words are too plain to describe their elegance, so experience them by yourself!
Contact us Tel: 0086-21-51098317 / 0086-25-83272712 / 1-800-928-9298 (toll free in USA & Canada)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- Brief : Tong Li is a town in Wujiang county, on the outskirts of Suzhou. It is known for a system of canals reminiscent of Venice, Italy. In 2004, Tong Li together with Luzhi and Zhouzhuang were listed in the tentative list for UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Trip : Suzhou
- Brief : On both sides of a slabstone-paved street stand pubs, restaurants, pawnshops, weaving and dyeing establishments, and other businesses, all housed in wooden structures of brown. Rivers and creeks spanned with stone bridges in various designs flow through the town, and the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal passes by. Old waterside houses and outside corridors can be found here and there. This is the ancient town of Wuzhen.
- Trip : Hangzhou
- Brief : Xitang is an ancient scenic town, Zhejiang Province, China. It is level, densely distributed with rivers, and has a very quiet natural environment. With nine rivers converging at this town, dividing it into eight sections, there are many bridges linking it together.The modern city is like any other, however, in the older section of town, all the buildings face onto the canals, the true transportation system of the area. Boat tours are available for tourists.
- Trip : Hangzhou
- Brief : Zhou Zhuang has been known as "township and the island", characterized by the picturesque water county scenery--- a perfect combination of exquisite bridges, limpid rivers and quaint houses.
- Trip : Suzhou
- Brief : Zhujiajiao is a typical ancient water town in the south of the Yangtze River. Located in west Shanghai, it only takes about one hour to get there by bus from Shanghai Downtown. There are a lot of things you can see at Zhujiajiao, such as the well-preserved Ming and Qing architecture, ancient stone bridges, ancient streets, etc.
- Trip : Shanghai
- Brief : Nanxun Town is located in the north of Zhejiang Province and to the east of Huzhou. This area is the economic hinterland of Yangtze Delta. Nanxun Town was founded at the end of the reign of Emperor Chunyou in Southern Song Dynasty (A.D. 1252) with a history of 754 years.
- Trip : Huzhou
Like the itinerary but do not fully satisfy with it? No worries! SHF offers you a chance to make an alteration based on your ideas about the schedules, attractions, guides etc. Fill out the form and wait for your own itinerary within 24 hours. Click to customized your China tours.
Note: Filling the form doesn’t mean booking an itinerary, thus no fees are charged. Please enjoy the whole designing process.
Why Choose Us
1. More than 20-year professional experience;
2. We are in China; we know China well;
3. Response in 24 hours;
4. Reasonable price;
5. Excellent customer service;
6. All trip long with exclusive vehicle driven by experienced driver;
7. Competent, licensed, English-speaking tour guide.
Online Booking Steps
1. Select or Tailor-made
Select a tour that most satisfies you or make a customized tour based on your unique ideas.
2. Fill out Enquiry Form and Wait for Tour Proposal
Have all the required information filled and submit. After that, please wait for our tour proposal within a working day.
3. Alteration & Confirmation
Carefully read our proposal. Make your alteration if necessary and then get the final confirmation.
4. Deposit & Full Payment
Make an online payment by your credit card or pay your money via banks.
5. Get the Final Confirmation
Make sure all things go smoothly and prepare for your trips.